This needs no explanation, if anything, a moment of silence for all of the wedding photographers that eyes were too focused on the bride and groom and not where their feet are.
The official wedding celebrant of Fun!
Hi! My name is Josh Withers, I create awesome marriage ceremonies and MC fun wedding receptions for adventurous humans. I live on Australia's Gold Coast with my wife and family, but I travel the globe creating meaningful, personal, and enjoyable weddings for people just like you!
From the blog
- About the angry wedding venue staff member
- 11 years a celebrant
- Chase This Light podcast
- Wedding etiquette in 2020
- What’s the difference between a wedding and an elopement?
- Why do your Australian marriage legals before a destination wedding?
- How to get a marriage license in Australia
- Everything you should know about the marriage paperwork you need to do to get married in Australia
- The naughty T word: tradition
- I’m a guest on the Wedded Podcast
- Choose a wedding team over a wedding date
- Here’s an example of a good planning checklist
- The rebel’s guide to wedding planning checklists!
- How to get a free honeymoon on Qantas points