Our words matter, your marriage matters, so why not say some words around it. This is a quick video to help encourage you to put a drop of effort into your wedding vows and write some awesome personal vows.
The official wedding celebrant of Fun!
Hi! My name is Josh Withers, I create awesome marriage ceremonies and MC fun wedding receptions for adventurous humans. I live on Australia's Gold Coast with my wife and family, but I travel the globe creating meaningful, personal, and enjoyable weddings for people just like you!
From the blog
- The Withers Wedding Method
- The words ‘wedding tradition’ don’t actually mean anything
- How to spend your wedding budget, a quick Rebels Guide.
- I’m a guest on Kids Love Balloons podcast
- Can I tell you about The Modern Studio please!?
- About the angry wedding venue staff member
- 11 years a celebrant
- Chase This Light podcast
- Wedding etiquette in 2020
- What’s the difference between a wedding and an elopement?
- Why do your Australian marriage legals before a destination wedding?
- How to get a marriage license in Australia
- Everything you should know about the marriage paperwork you need to do to get married in Australia
- The naughty T word: tradition